The Local Indoor Vendor Booth
The Local is popping up at The Saints annual car cruz August 13th from 10-4pm! This is for a 6-8ft table space inside Revival. You are agreeing to the following by purchasing your booth space. A copy of these terms will be emailed to you once your purchase is complete.
1. Inside spaces fit a 6ft - 8ft table and cost $95. Vendor location will be designated by the The Local staff.
2. Set up can begin at 7:00 am, with all vehicles and load-in equipment being removed from the loading area no later than 8:00 am. Please be respectful of your fellow vendors by dropping off your equipment and removing your vehicle before you set up your booth. Tear-down can begin promptly at 4:00 pm. *Early tear-down is not allowed*
3. All of Bay street will be closed for this event so included in the purchase of your vendor space will be a vendor pass that you must bring with you in order to drive in to drop of your products and gear. You are located inside Revival. Please enter Bay Street near city hall and exit up Sidney at the next light.
4. The Local reserves the right to reject any applicant, and/or limit the number of applicants with similar items. All applications will be screened to ensure harmony within the market.
5. In consideration of the acceptance of this application, the applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend any action against The Saints Car Club, The Local, Revival, Josephine'e Mercantile, LLC, the City of Port Orchard, and/or their employees and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of Vendor's participation in this event.
6. Vendor parking will be available on Prospect Street and in the neighborhood behind Revival. Please take care to secure valuables. The Local, Revival, and The Saints Car Club will not be responsible for loss or damage to any property.
7. All vendors must be licensed or otherwise authorized to conduct business in the State of Washington and City of Port Orchard. Vendors are responsible for their own tax, permits, and license and insurance costs and liabilities.
8. Tents can not be used inside. We are setup inside a shop so the spaces are not square. You will have space for up to an 8ft table. Vendors are responsible for providing all tables, and set-up equipment.
9. Vendors shall not solicit their product or services more than ten (10) feet from their assigned areas.
10. No refunds will be given seven (7) days prior to the event.
11. If the market is canceled due to weather, your booth fee will be carried over to the next event in which you are participating.
12. Subletting/booth sharing is not allowed. All vendors are required to be licensed/permitted to do business in the city/county/state.